Q. How do I rent a piece of equipment?
A. Here is a step by step guide on how to rent our equipment:
1. In order to rent our equipment you must first create an account and include your credit card information.
2. Once the account is created, you can then choose the piece of equipment you’d like to rent.
3. From there you choose the quantity, the date range for which you’d like to rent the equipment, and upload your insurance.
4. Once you have done that, you can then click the button “Add to Cart.”
5. You are then prompted to view your cart. Click “View Cart” or the “Checkout” tab at top of the website.
6. Here you will put in your billing address information and shipping information (if applicable), check off that you’ve read our Terms and Conditions, and request your confirmation.
7. You will also get an email saying that you Requested a Confirmation.
8. Once we’ve been notified of your request we will email you a form to fill out and send back in order for us to check your credit score, to ensure you are approved to make a rental with us.
9. Once we approve the order, you will get an email with the approval and be prompted to put in your payment information and agree to our Rental Terms and Conditions in order to complete the order if you hadn’t already done so.
10. Once you submit your payment you may then pick up your equipment at 759 East Lincoln Highway Exton, Pennsylvania, 19341 the morning that your rental begins or when otherwise discussed. If you picked the option to have the rental equipment to be shipped, then it will be shipped to your specified location.
Q. Why does my order have to be approved? Why can’t I rent right now?
A. Your order request is sent to us to ensure we have the appropriate equipment, quantity, and that everything is all set so you have a smooth, First Class experience. We also need to do a credit check before we rent out the equipment to you.
Q. Can you ship the equipment to me?
A. Depending on where you are located, yes. We are looking to keep shippable orders within 30 miles of our warehouse.